New in my Shop

Friday, May 10, 2013


Hi! Today I’m so excited to share my very first hand carved stamp. It’s so cute, and I love that it’s large enough to create some awesome stationary. However, it’s also a great size for decorating paper bags, wrapping paper, and tags. This would be so cute for a handmade Rainy Day themed baby shower, or even just a simple ‘Thank you’ or ‘just because’ card. I always love to doodle when I’m watching T.V. (mostly during commercials). Therefore, I have lots of other stamps on the way. Most of the designs I’m going to be creating will be great for single layer cards, and handmade decor. When I created this stamp I wanted to leave the rain drops hallow so that you can color them in, in any color. If you take a look at the stationary I've created you’ll notice I used a pastel rainbow color effect. I think it looks so cute in these light colors. In case any of you are not into image transfer, I also have the ‘Happy Rain Cloud’ stationary set available in my shop as well. To purchase the stamp or the stationary you can find them in my shop by clicking here. Have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Just looking at it makes me happy!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my doodles were cute like yours!
    I love it. It reminds me of the Care Bears. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhh fisrt one you say??
    it is sooo so wonderful and cute♥♥
    LOVE IT!!

    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |